The body has gone through a lot of trauma through giving birth. You may feel physically and mentally exhausted. For the physical pain, here are some at home recipes to prep before your due date to prepare ahead of time!
For Postpartum Healing + Discomfort
1. Fill a small spray bottle halfway with Witch Hazel
2. Add 5-10 drops of each: Lavender, Frankincense, Rosemary, + Geranium
3. Top off with Witch Hazel
4. Open up Overnight Feminine Pads and apply a thin layer of Aloe with clean hands
5. Spray the Essential Oil + Witch Hazel mixture. Dampen the pad without soaking it. It still needs to be absorbant.
6. Wrap individually or put in plastic bag + keep in freezer. After the baby is born, use a few pads per day straight out of the freezer to help soothe + heal.